How does an Insurance review work?
Firstly, we will sit down with you to gain an understanding of your risk profile, current and future objectives.
We also request copies of your current insurance policy schedules, details of your claims history and a copy of your latest report and accounts.
On receipt of this documentation we will:
- Review your current insurable and non-insurable risks
- Identify the robustness and adequacy of your current insurance cover against the risks identified, recommending areas for improvement if required
- Undertake a comprehensive policy wording review to ensure the policies in place are aligned to your risk profile and operation
- Provide feedback on your current premium levels in comparison to those of similar organisations within your sector
- Create an action plan to protect you against future risks and/or uninsured exposures
On completion of our review, we will arrange another meeting with you to present our report and to discuss our findings with you.